Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Julie Grantz LeFrancois Challenge 3 Winner

We have a winner! Congratulations to Julie Grantz LeFrancois, winner of our WeAllSew Challenge 3.

Julie,Baby Snoopy (a.k.a. Zachary), and Woodstock.Adorable!Read Julies story HERE aboutnew motherhood and upcyclingtwo pairs of maternity pants into this cute little Snoopy costume.

Julie, Baby Snoopy (a.k.a. Zachary), and Woodstock. Adorable!

Heres another of Julies projects stunning!

I have included a picture of the dress that I am most proud of making. I did all of it with my BERNINA Aurora 450 last fall. It is leather, with a 100% cotton lining. I had to go out and get all of the BERNINA leather sewing feet for this project. I worked for months on the pattern, as it has a built-in bustier, with all of the boning and structuring. I also even made my own shoulder pads. I was very intimidated about working with leather, but it turned out to be really easy, especially with the right tools.

You must be logged in to post a comment.


Via: Julie Grantz LeFrancois Challenge 3 Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment